Ranbir Kapoor has given a big update on the second part of Brahmastra. Ranbir said that work on the writing of Brahmastra-2 is going on in full swing. Director Ayan Mukherjee also narrated the story of the film to Ranbir last week. Ranbir said that Brahmastra-2 will be 10 times bigger than the first part.
Ranbir says that the shooting of the film will start in late 2024 or early 2025. Currently Ayaan is working on War-2. Ranbir said that the audience will get to see better than before. The mistakes of the first will not be repeated.
During Zoom interaction with fans, Ranbir Kapoor said- There was a lot of criticism regarding the first part. We are also understanding this. We are considering what the audience will like and what will not. People did not like the chemistry of Shiva and Isha. There were a lot of criticisms. For this reason we are thinking of something that can be better than this.
Brahmamtra was a film which was one of the most awaited films before its release. Its promotion was also done on a large scale. It was argued that this would be India’s first action fantasy film. A huge amount of money was invested in the film.
According to reports, Karan Johar had spent Rs 410 crore on the film. However, when the film was released, the audience did not accept it that way. The VFX of the film was fine, but there were many flaws in its story and dialogue writing. People found many of the dialogues ridiculous. As a result, the film only managed to make its budget.
On September 9, on the completion of one year of the film’s release, director Ayan Mukherjee had given information about the second and third parts of Brahmastra through a post. He had said that he is working on both these films. In the coming time, he will share information related to these with everyone.