South’s famous actor Suriya was celebrating his birthday on 23 July. Meanwhile, two fans who climbed the pole to put up his poster died tragically. Both of them got a strong electric shock which killed them instantly. This incident is from Palnadu district of Andhra Pradesh.
Both the fans were going to study in college. Both of them were trying to put up Surya’s banner, when an iron rod came in contact with an electric wire. Both the youths got electrocuted. Police has sent the bodies of both for postmortem.
In Mopulavaripalem village of Palnadu district, two men named Poluri Sai and Nakka Venkatesh climbed a pole to put up Surya’s birthday flags. An iron rod was attached to the flax. At the same time the rod came in contact with the overhead electric wire.
When both of them could understand something, there was a strong current and both of them died on the spot. Both the youths who died were studying in second year in a private degree college in Narasaraopet.
Ananya, sister of Poluri Sai, who died, has blamed the college administration for her brother’s death. Talking to ANI, he said- We pay a lot of fees for the college. Before joining the college, they assure us that the students will be safe and will be monitored. But there is neither monitoring of students in college hostels nor any steps are taken for their safety.
Surya turned 48 yesterday. The first glimpse of his upcoming film Kanguva was revealed on his birthday. Surya is seen in the role of Warrior in this. After watching this, it can be said that the film will be full of never seen action scenes.
The first look shared by the makers showcases the visuals, music and Suriya’s charismatic screen presence. Apart from Suriya, Disha Patni will be seen in the lead role in the film. The film will release in 10 languages in 3D format.